2014 Audi Q7 Release

The all-new 2014 Audi Q7 is coming soon on the market. Interest for this car is the highest possible level. This of course does not surprise us because Audi enjoys great trust of customers around the world. So now as fans of high-end, certainly will like the new 2014 Audi Q7. This vehicle is primarily a lot lighter than its predecessor, and it is build on the so-called WKK60 concept. That means that these concept is built of a flexible material. It has 60% steel and the rest is 40% lighter materials mainly aluminum. Hence the reduction of its weight by a whopping 350 kilograms.

2014 Audi Q7 side view

Appearance of the 2014 Audi Q7

Although Audi has recently received a lot of criticism of the appearance of their vehicles, in the sense that it has not been changed, the new Q7 will shush all critics. The Audi designer house have now done a major change in terms of a richer and more modern looks such as the 2014 Audi Q7. This SUV has received a sharp line at the front which gives the futuristic style.Otherwise, this Q7 is based on the concept Cross-lane but except that the redesigned headlights. Also, all praise be to get elegant faceplate that is made of brushed aluminum and carbon fiber. Because of these parts are extremely expensive because they were made of carbon-fiber production has pushed up the price. This will still be higher than expected. But I hope that Audi will still find a solution to the problem, in order to meet the many fans of Audi vehicles.

2014 Audi Q7 rear view

2014 Audi Q7 Engines

As for the engines, the new 2014 Audi Q7 will be offered with a V6 3.0 then 3.0 and 4.0 turbo diesel V8. As until now will be available and lung-in hybrid version. Under the hood, it is possible to see two plug-in hybrids for Q8 and Q7, so that one is paired with a four-cylinder mated to a second V6 TDI Motorised. There are indications of another crossover 2014 Audi Q7 marked Q8 from which too much is expected. In addition to higher prices, which is expected it is somehow justified by reduced fuel consumption, reduced weight and technological progress going, but it is not every time that Audi justify their high position in the market and hence the the sets that will be the case.

2014 Audi Q7 interior

2014 Audi Q7 Release Date and Price

Release date of new 2014 Q7 is not yet known, but as soon as we get confirmed information we will notify you. Although the release date is not yet known, there is some speculation regarding the price of the vehicle. So we expect that most 2014 Audi Q7 price range of $ 47.700 for Tiptronic 3.0T Premium model, to $ 64.900 for TDI Tiptronic Prestige model.

Incoming search terms:

  • 2014 audi q7 changes
  • audi q7 2014 changes
  • 2014 audi q7 release date
  • new audi q7 release date
  • audi q7 2014

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *